What sort of information do we collect?
What do we use your information for?
- Any information that we collect from you might be used in any of the following ways:
- To improve our website – we continuously aim to enhance our website offerings based on your provided information as well as feedback that we get from you
- To improve the customer service – the information you provide actually helps us in more effectively responding to the customer service requests as well as support needs
- To process transactions – your information, whether private or public, will not be exchanged, transferred, sold or given to any other agency or company for any reason whatsoever, without your permission, other than the main purpose of delivering the purchased product or service that is requested by you
- To send periodic emails – The email address that you provide can be used to send you any information, respond to your queries, and/or any other requests or questions
How do we protect your information?
- We implement a wide variety of steps for maintaining the safety of personal information whenever you are placing the order or are entering, submitting or accessing your personal information.
- We offer usage of a protected server. The information accessed by us is private and we do not share it with third party.
Do we use the cookies?
- Yes. Cookies are basically small files, which are transferred by a site or service provider to your computer’s hard drive through any web browser. This then enables the website or any service provider system to recognize your browser and also capture as well as remember particular information.
- We use the cookies to help remember your information in order to contact you later also for orders.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not trade, sell or transfer your personal information to outside parties. This does not even include the trusted third-party groups who continuously assist us on operating our website and business, as long as those parties are in full agreement to keep your information confidential.
- We may also release your information when we believe that releasing it will be appropriate in compliance with law, enforcement of our site policies, and protection of rights, safety or property. However, the non-personally identifiable information of a visitor might be provided to other parties for advertising, marketing or other appropriate purposes.